Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
Fuck I need to make these
Fun fact: Cheetahs only attack prey that runs
jesus that is good to know.
Yup, that’s the point you just stay still and let it do whatever the fuck it wants that doesn’t involved you getting eaten.
REALLY FUN FACT for big cats cheetahs are fucking docile as shit
my grandfather ran a cheetah sanctuary in south africa and he’d just lie with them and sleep among them and they’d rub against him and chirp at him they’re big fucking babies
Another Fun Fact: Cheetahs are incredibly nervous animals. One of the (many) reason’s they’re going extinct is that cheetahs are so sensitive and nervous, some of them are literally too nervous to breed. Others will breed, but stress themselves out so much, they’ll lose their cubs.
So zoos with breeding programs had to figure out how to make cheetahs comfortable enough to first of all, get laid and secondly - not spazz themselves into miscarrying.
So what’d they do?
They gave the cheetah’s their very own Service Dogs!
The dogs make them feel safe, protected and secure!
AJHHHHFDDGHH SO PRECIOUS
this post just got so much better
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE POST
Most big cats are just that, really big, lazy, cats that just want to curl up and get head scratches
Anonymous asked: Do you, personally, think that Malia has been in coyote form for 8 years?
Not even a little bit.
- She can control her shift (despite what she told Stiles) because we saw her flash her eyes at the end of Echo House.
- She’s socialized fairly normally for a person her age, not as someone who’s lived in the woods as an animal for 8 yrs.
- Her father only saw her coyote form hanging around his house for a ‘few months’. Where was she the rest of the time?
When you have this much evidence that she wasn’t trapped in coyote form for so long, the reasonable assumption is that she wasn’t.
Especially when this show makes SUCH a point of ‘SHOW’ vs. “TELL”. TW told us Malia was a coyote for 8 yrs. It never showed us.
Add it all together, and really? Its the only thing that makes sense.
Something is so fishy about her, she has neon lights all over her.
- It just seems extremely fishy how an entire episode she kept bragging about how “she can no longer shift into a coyote” and “she doesn’t know how to control it”, yet at the end of the episode we get a close up on her face where she flashes her eyes mischievously meaning that (1) she can shift, (2) she’s able to control the flash of her eyes, so why can’t she control her claws or any other shifting when it comes to being a coyote.
I feel like she’s putting on a show. A trick. She’s playing all of us.
Faces & tones ;)
Stilinski Twins/Triplets AU
Stiles gets kidnapped and the captor thinks this is all some kind of game. He wants to see how much of a man Shaun can be. Wants to know how fr the brotherly bond stretches. He puts Shaun through numerous tests in hopes that he won’t come out of them alive, but what he doesn’t know is…Shaun would die for Stiles and take anyone who hurts his brother down with him.
snowyowlee asked: There are a few things I want to see in the s4 Kate story line. First, Chris Argent's reaction, and him having to choose between Kate and Derek, so to say. And him helping Derek, of course:-) Second, Stiles out-sassing Kate. Third, Derek ripping Kate's throat out with his teeth. For real this time. *crosses fingers*
I mostly want Derek to stop being so scared of her. You see this kind of fear and vulnerability in Derek’s face which you see rarely but always around Kate.
I want him to step up to her. Show her he’s not the 16 year old boy who got fooled by her charms. That he’s not vulnerable and alone anymore.
I want him to show her that he’s strong, smart and has a pack. I want him to defeat her once and for all. I want Derek to do it. Because it would seem like Derek would have grown out of his past fear, that he got justice for his family.
This is probably the hottest thing I have ever seen! He literally does all of that with one hand.
Yeah, and when we look at this, most of us see Dean doing this. But do you ever think about how cool it is that (obvious, I know) Jensen can do everything Dean can do?
I really relate to this cat